Pioneers in the industry, we offer Wool Polishing Felt Product such as Unmounted Felt Bobs, Wool Felt Wheels And Rings and Mounted Felt Bobs from India.
Unmounted Felt Bobs
We are an acclaimed entity, engaged in offering a wide range of Unmounted Felt Bobs. Being a quality-oriented firm, we promise our clients that these bobs are the best in quality. Our deft professionals only utilize fine quality raw material, while manufacturing the entire array. Moreover, our offered bobs can be availed in a wide range of sizes, as per the needs of our esteemed clients.
- Crack proof
- Dimensional accuracy
- Easy installation
- Individual Balanced
- Ensures True Running
- Can be mounted on a variety of small Hand Tools
- Can polish all surface, Recesses and Hard To Reach Area
- Available in different size, Densities & Hardnesses
- Can also be made as per specific sizes and requirements.
Wool Felt Wheels And Rings
- Sturdy construction
- Accurate dimensions
- Easy to install
Wool Felt Wheels & Rings have a reputation for out performing all other polishing materials till date. It has the ability to accept all types of polishing compound and slurries hence a unique example being an “ideal friend” of polishing materials. Wool Felt has definite advantages over other synthetic wheels due to its inherent characteristics.
The success story is as follows:
- Abrasive particles gets evenly distributed in the capillaries of felt, and as a result, evenly polish the required surface
- Sheep wool being one of the best resilient material samong natural fibres helps felt to polish every surface. It holds the desired edges and shape throughout the life of wheel
- As felt wears, new surface has identical medium of polishing compounds felt surface doesn’t get glazed
- The ability to machine felt to close tolerances makes it possible to offer the exact felt profile required to match the profile of required part
- Less downtime of machine in comparison to built up wheels, during replacement
- Polishing Felt is available in various shapes, sizes and hardness made out of 100% fine micron sheep wool. Hardness is normally categorized in three densities. 0.50 GM/C3. (soft) 0.60 GM/C3. (medium) & 0.70 GM/C3. (Hard)
- Wool Felt Wheels and Rings are used for Polishing, Buffing & Scratch removing on a wide variety of surfaces such as metals, plastic, marble, granite & glass. Polishing Felt cannot polish by themselves but they are efficient carriers of abrasive particles
- Felt Rings are extensively used in on the final section of beveling machines to polish the frosted surface of beveled glass to an optically clear finish